1. Can you tell us brief history of watches across India?
2. How is a watch designed and manufactured?
3. What are nuances which make each watch different from other?
4. What were the challenges while building a watch 20 years before and what are the challenges now?
5. With new technology, watches seem to be useless if they only have one or 2 functions. Even watches have to be smart. How designers and engineers are working towards it, over all and at Titan?
Mahendra Chauhan is Head of Design at Titan. He did his design from NID and is famous for designing Titan Edge watch which is the worlds slimmest watch. He has won Red-dot award and many other national and international awards and is India’s one of the finest designer. With over 11 years of experience in the industry, Mahendra has indeed taken up the watch design world with a storm.