1. What does Blackbuck do essentially?
2. How big is the design team?
3. Can you tell us what are the main challenges while designing interfaces?
4. How are you trying to solve these challenges?
5. One of your critical user is a truck driver? And as we know they are either completely drunk or frustrated with road rage. How are you handling errors and exception for them?
6. What has been your biggest learning?
7. How do you do user research?
8. Since there isn’t anyone doing much for these tier 2 and tier 3 cities or users if I may say, what is your source of inspiration. How and what your sources of reference? Because Clearly dribble won’t help.
9. You are actually solving real world problems which are slightly uncool. What keeps you going?
10. I hope this podcast make designers aware of the kind of real challenges you are dealing with. What are your expectations from designer community and talent you are trying to acquire.
Viraj is an Architect turned User Experience Design professional and an avid practitioner of design thinking. He is currently leading the product design at Blackbuck, a company focussed on transforming freight logistics sector in India.