1. What does the word continuum mean to you? How to see this concept?
2. In one of your interviews on youtube you mentioned that you can animate anything and bring to life? What all elements that bring life apart from movement?
3. How do you envision future of animation in India? What are your dreams around it?
4. What are your thoughts on animation films versus live action? What is more relatable?
5. How can we achieve theatrical success for an Indian animation film in India? Is it important to do so?
Rapid fire questions – By Vaibhav Kumaresh
1. What’s exciting about ad films to you?
2. What excites you in a script?
3. What kind of music do you listen to?
4. What are the inspiring trends in animation film making around the world?
Today I have Suresh Eriyat with us on Audiogyan. Popularly known as E Suresh. He is an Indian animator, director and founder of his animation studio Studio Eeksaurus. He started his animation career with Famous House of Animation soon after he graduated from National Institute of Design, Ahmedabad. Suresh was the first to launch clay animation commercials in India. He created Amaron battery advertisements, music video Bindu re Bindu, the Simpu series for Channel V to name a few. Suresh has been instrumental in creating a market for animated ad films by going beyond the traditional technique and storytelling.