1. SC: What is archiving? Why is it important? How does it help corporate and families? Does archiving help us to reflect back?
2. SC: What are the different types of archiving? Especially where the world is moving more towards Cloud.
3. FV: What made you think that BFT’s work need to be archived?
4. SC: Can you share, what was the process like, what were the challenges and how did you manage to document and archive BFT’s heritage? What all got archived?
5. FV: How far and deep you had to dig to document?
6. SC: What have been your top 3 learnings in your overall journey of archiving BFT or other clients.
7. SC: Can you share any interesting anecdote while digging archives?
8. SC: Is there selective bias while archiving? If yes how do you deal with it?
9. FV: Can you share your perspective now after you have documented and hopefully reflected back and re-lived some great work done by BFT. From Pivoting to manufacturing riding wheels during the Second World war till date…?
10. SC: What next with respect to BFT and your over all archiving journey?