This episode is brought to you in collaboration with Kultureshop.
- What is the role of geometry in design and art?
- How do patterns influence design? Can a design be simple patterns or then we will call it art?
- I believe Patterns intrigue you. What do you see when you see a pattern? Are you looking for patterns?
- What happens when the pattern itself is anarchic?
- Are patterns and routines the same at a philosophical level? How come we are so inclined towards breaking the pattern/monotony?
Aziza Iqbal is an Indian visual artist, surface design, and pattern specialist currently based in Doha, Qatar. The quintessential maths nerd and pattern junkie. She thrives on details, grids, and symmetry, and believes in communicating with shapes and colors rather than words and pictures.