1. What are your thoughts on censorship / self censorship in art? Where and how do we draw a line?
2. Have you ever tired to channelise you rebellious thought process in some other way than comics or art? How has the journey been of this rebellion?
3. Why do you think people have become so sensitive and get easily offended?
4. What are your thoughts on art of dissent? What would you tell artist of the current time to deal with such a low threshold to free speech?
5. What according to you is the role of comics in the world of arts? How impactful it has been in the past and how impactful it could be?
Orijit Sen who needs no introduction in the world of arts. He is an Indian graphic artist and designer, comics creator and illustrator. His graphic novel River of Stories, published in 1994 by Kalpavriksh, is considered as the first graphic novel of India. He is the co-founder of People Tree. This NID graduate has done several exhibition and museum design projects in India, the UK and Russia. His comics have taken the social media by a storm. Few were blocked by Facebook which led to an outpouring of support from friends, fans and followers and was restored.