1. Anirudha Joshi, design professor from IDC, IIT Mumbai. He talks about state of the design in India. 2. Gangadharan Menon, a teacher and a writer. Ganga Sir talks about medium, message and meaning of words. 3. Dr. Vidhyadhar Oke who is a musicologist and he speaks on fundamental differences between hindustani and Carnatic classical […]
1. What are the 3 most critical things when you start a company? 2. How do you bring conviction is your vision? What does it take to get that conviction? 3. What is the importance of design culture in any company? 4. How to take product decisions? Based on what parameters does one take product […]
1. We have spend endless nights discussing the mediocrity in market, is this because of education of other other social factors? 2. Do you think India is asking our best minds to sell shampoo? 3. If teachers keep teaching the same thing over years, how are they suppose to learn and teach advance stuff?
1. Guru-shishya parampara fundamentally is so nice. How did it digress and how can we revive it? 2. Why are certain subjects glorified and few sidelined while each subject has it’s own glory? 3. What are your thoughts of grading system in education?
What is Kulture Shop? How did it happen? What is the need of a physical store? How receptive are buyers of Kulture Shop products? Who are these buyers? Which are the most hot selling products and artists which we should look for? How is the work that Kulture Shop doing, influencing the society How is […]
1. What is the role of typography in society? 2. Can you tell us how important is typography even for a layman? From using the right font to influence in politics to typefaces used in signages to avoid accidents. What is the canvas of typography? 3. How regional typography is important as we are moving […]
1. Is style important or content? Why? 2. Does one intellectualise on art? 3. What are your thoughts on finished paintings and artwork? How do you see them? 4. How do artist conceived paintings which are not commissioned? 5. What it is to be a painter in India? Now and then?
1. How do you identify soul of the project? Can you give one example in detail? 2. What do you mean by spaces being responsive to users? 3. The architecture you find in forts and old palaces used to be much more evolved and rich. What made us go back to something rudimentary? 4. What […]
This episode is brought to you in collaboration with Kultureshop. 1. Can you share a Brief history of icons in India? How have they evolved and current state? 2. What are the characteristics of and icon family? 3. How have meanings of icons changed as we have evolved as humans, societies at large? 4. What […]
1. How are traditional ad films made? 2. What are the boundaries of where an agency’s work ends and where a film maker’s start? Who define these jurisdiction? 3. What is the role of an ad film maker in taking the concept further? How much liberty one has due the virtue of knowing the medium? […]